Radiesse® is the only dermal filler that provides an instant lift and stimulates the production of collagen for long-lasting results. Radiesse is your choice for versatile filling, vertical lifting and contouring, and skin rejuvenation.
How it Works
Replenish Volume. Restore Collagen. Refresh You.
Ideal wrinkle reduction is achieved by replenishing your skin’s lost volume. Upon injection, Radiesse® Dermal Filler immediately provides the volume and lift required to diminish the signs of aging with a biodegradable gel and calcium-based microspheres. What’s unique about Radiesse is that it acts as a scaffold under the skin, stimulating and providing a structure where your own natural collagen can grow.1 This process continues for several months, extending the initial effects of Radiesse. Best of all, the natural-looking results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.1,2 That’s why more cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and other medical professionals are choosing Radiesse to achieve long-lasting facial and hand rejuvenation.
Find a healthcare professional
Before & After
Radiesse is the ideal dermal filler for smoothing out laugh lines (nasolabial folds), marionette lines, lifting the corners of the mouth and pre-jowl folds, as well as enhancing the contours of the cheek, chin and jawline.12 Radiesse can also be used to restore volume loss in the back of the hands.12
Click below for Radiesse Dermal Filler before and after photos.See real results
Individual results may vary.
The Radiesse Difference
The only filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen.1,11
It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.1,2
Radiesse® (+) contains Lidocaine which reduces pain and increases patient comfort during aesthetic treatments.
When it comes to effectiveness and patient satisfaction, the numbers speak for themselves. In head-to-head clinical studies, comparing Radiesse to other hyaluronic acid fillers, Radiesse proved to be significantly more effective at treating wrinkles, was preferred by patients, and delivered higher patient satisfaction.3,4 Treatment with Radiesse is quick, comfortable and convenient, with immediately visible, long-lasting results. Experience what millions worldwide have already – begin your journey today towards a naturally, more refreshed you.
Juvéderm, Restylane and Perlane are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Male skin aging is a gradual, ongoing process that is strongly affected by environmental factors.9 Sun exposure, poor nutrition, and occupational or personal stress take their toll on male skin, especially on the skin’s main structural competent – collagen.9 The consequences: firm skin loses its elasticity and wrinkles and folds begin to form. Fortunately, men can address these concerns by choosing a treatment strategy with Radiesse, which leads to natural looking results without compromising masculinity. Radiesse is the only dermal filler that works in such a way that it can immediately reduce facial wrinkles and continue to provide structure over time, with results that last a year or more in many patients.12See real results
Individual results may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is it made of?
- Radiesse is made of tiny biodegradable calcium-based microspheres which are suspended in a natural, water-based gel. These calcium-based microspheres are similar to minerals that are found naturally in your body, so allergy testing is not required. Over time, your body naturally breaks down these tiny microspheres and the gel and leaves behind only your own natural collagen.
- What is Radiesse?
- Radiesse is an injectable filler that diminishes the signs of aging by immediately restoring dermal volumes. Radiesse is used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as laugh lines, as well as correcting volume loss in the back of the hand.12 Once injected, the dermal filler works with your body to stimulate the production of your own natural collagen for results that last a year or more in many patients.3,4
- What’s the difference between Radiesse and other dermal fillers?
- Radiesse has the unique ability to both immediately restore lost volume and stimulate your body to produce its own natural collagen for long-lasting results.1
- How does Radiesse work?
- Once injected, Radiesse immediately replenishes lost facial volumes and improves the appearance of deep to moderate wrinkles. Overtime, as Radiesse is naturally broken down by your body, Radiesse is replaced by new, fresh collagen. This collagen rejuvenation process continues for several months, extending the initial effects of Radiesse.1,2
- How long do results last?
- Not only does Radiesse provide immediate correction, the natural results of this dermal filler may last a year or more in many patients.1,2
- How much does Radiesse cost?
- Because of multiple syringe sizes, Radiesse Dermal Filler can treat a broad range of patients based on their individual needs. It has a high lifting capacity, which has also been shown to deliver long-lasting results with less product needed.8 During a consultation, your Aesthetic Healthcare Professional will be able to determine what treatment plan is best for you and provide you with a customized cost estimate.
- Does it hurt?
- Radiesse contains Lidocaine for a more comfortable treatment. The presence of Lidocaine is intended to reduce the patient’s discomfort during treatment.5
- How long is the recovery time for a Radiesse treatment?
- There is very little to no down-time involved in a Radiesse procedure. In fact, most patients return to their normal, daily activities right after their visit. Every patient is unique, so be sure to discuss your plans with your Aesthetic Healthcare Professional.
- Where can I find out more about Radiesse?
- To get more personalized information, the best thing to do is schedule a consultation with an Aesthetic Healthcare Professional. Click here for find an Aesthetic Healthcare Professional near you.
- Are there any side effects of Radiesse?
- Just like any injection, you may experience mild irritation, swelling, itching, redness, bruising or tenderness at the injection sites. These typically resolve on their own. If any of these side effects persist, contact your healthcare professional immediately. Your Aesthetic Healthcare Professional will discuss warnings and precautions with you.