Show Your Emotions
The Belotero® range of dermal fillers is your natural choice for reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, restoring facial volumes, and rehydrating the skin.
How it Works
Belotero is a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid, a natural component of our skin. Once injected, Belotero instantly fills your skin, providing volume and smoothing out facial wrinkles.1,2 Due to its special formulation, Belotero easily integrates into your skin without disrupting your natural facial contours or expressions.1,2 In addition to filling wrinkles, Belotero hydrates the surface of the skin to keep it looking fresh and plump.
Find a healthcare professional
Long-Lasting and Natural-Looking Results
The secret of Belotero is its unique ability to adapt to your individual needs, resulting in a natural-looking appearance.3 Belotero is here to make you feel good in your own skin. No matter your age or individual needs, Belotero offers a solution that can be tailored to you. Once injected, Belotero smoothly integrates into your skin to subtly enhance your facial contours, without disrupting your natural facial contours or expressions.1,2 Belotero is ideal for refreshing facial volumes in a variety of areas with results that can last up to 18 months.3,4,5 Bring back what you miss about being beautiful, happy, and radiant, because you have the choice to own your beauty.See real results
Individual results may vary.
The Belotero Secret
Belotero dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid – a natural component of our skin. The innate ability of hyaluronic acid to bind to water makes Belotero the perfect choice for maintaining the elasticity, smoothness, and volume of your skin. Belotero offers treatment for every kind of wrinkle – find out more reasons to love Belotero below!
Natural Looking Results
The secret of Belotero is its optimal adaptability to your individual needs, giving you a natural- looking result.3 Belotero – it’s a part of you.
Optimal Skin Integration
Belotero integrates evenly into your tissue, so you won’t see any lumps, bumps, or feel the product under your skin.1,2 No one will guess your secret for looking refreshed and confident.
*Duration depends on many factors, such as the type of treatment, the treated area, the individual skin type, skin condition, lifestyle, and age.
Vertical lines (also called smoker’s lines) above and below your lips can be difficult to hide and are often highlighted when lipstick seeps into them. Belotero is the ideal lip filler for adding subtle volume to thin lips or to sculpt lip contours.6,7 Plus, Belotero Lips integrates smoothly so that your lips feel completely natural – just like your own lips.1,2 Lip enhancement often requires a less-is-more approach for natural-looking treatment results – talk to your Aesthetic Healthcare Provider to determine how you can achieve your personal idea of the perfect lip.
Safe & Effective
Belotero products have been tested to be safe and effective for treatment of facial lines. Licensed by Health Canada, Belotero products are manufactured in state-of-the art facilities in Germany, Switzerland, and the U.S.A. using an advanced patented technology resulting in products that smoothly integrate with your skin to suit your individual needs.
Talk to your Aesthetic Healthcare Professional to see if Belotero is right for you.
Just like women, aging male skin is significantly influenced by internal and external factors such as sun exposure, nutrition, personal care habits, as well as personal and occupational stress.8 As a result of these factors, men can experience undesirable signs of aging such as the loss of facial volume and formation of line and wrinkles. Belotero can help you preserve your attractive, youthful, and dynamic look by reducing and smoothing out unwanted lines and wrinkles.6,7,9,10,11,12See real results
Individual results may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I notice a difference right away?
- Yes, results are immediate. Your Aesthetic Healthcare Professional will inject the filler in the desired treatment area, which will instantly provide the smooth and lasting effect you desire.
- How long do Belotero results last?
- One of the advantages of Belotero is that results are long-lasting for up to 18 months, but not permanent. Duration depends on many factors such as the area being treated, skin type, skin condition, metabolism, lifestyle, and age.3,4,5
- What type of wrinkles can be treated with Belotero?
- Not only can dynamic (moving) and static (not moving) wrinkles be treated, facial volume loss can also be restored and skin rehydrated with Belotero.
- Will my expression change?
- Finding an experienced aesthetic healthcare provider is important to ensure that you receive an optimal treatment tailored to you. This will ensure that you will have a fresher and more relaxed version of you. Find a healthcare professional by clicking here.
- How much time does the treatment take?
- During your first consultation, your Aesthetic Healthcare Professional will discuss your individual treatment goals and expectations. Depending on the affected areas, one treatment session will likely take between 15-45 minutes.
- What can I do to obtain the best possible results after injection?
- Avoid applying makeup during the first 12 hours after treatment. Avoid saunas, hot tubs, prolonged exposure to the sun, UV rays, and extreme cold temperatures for two weeks after treatment. After the initial treatment, follow up sessions are normally recommended. During your follow up visit, your Aesthetic Healthcare Professional may decide to inject more product in order to improve the appearance of the initial treatment.
- How long is recovery time?
- There is very little to no downtime associated with a Belotero treatment. In fact, most patients return to their normal, daily activities right after their visit. Every patient is unique, so be sure to discuss your plans during the consultation with your Aesthetic Healthcare Professional.
- Does it hurt?
- As with all injectable treatments, there can be discomfort associated with treatment. Our fillers contain lidocaine to help reduce any sensation of pain you might feel. If you have concerns, discuss them with your Aesthetic Healthcare Professional because there are effective ways to manage this during treatment.
- Are there any side effects?
- Just like any injection, you may experience mild irritation, swelling, itching, redness, bruising, or tenderness at the injection site. These side effects typically resolve on their own. If any of these side effects persist for more than 7 days, contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Are there any reasons I should not be treated with Belotero?
- Hyaluronic Acid fillers, such as BELOTERO, should not be used during breastfeeding, pregnancy, immunotherapies; if you have allergies to the anesthetic lidocaine, are hypersensitive to Hyaluronic Acid or prone to proliferative scarring, skin inflammation, infection or have an autoimmune disease.